Internet access protocol (IMAP) is an email access protocol used to configure email account to a local or remote Web Server in the modern era. IMAP Server is always used while sending and receiving email messages.
Migrating IMAP to Office 365 are better efficiency. And also Improved security. But this process is not viable for non-technical users, you should Use a third-party tool that allows you to Migrate IMAP to Office 365 efficiently. EdbMails specially designed for Migrate Mailbox from different IMAP Server to Office 365.
Some Advanced features:
- Quick Migration of IMAP mailbox without error
- Successfully Migrate Different versions of Exchange and office 365.
- Saves the Migration summary report.
- Direct Migrate IMAP Server to Office 365 Public folder. Also move your email from IMAP Server to Archive mailbox of Office 365.
- You can Migrate Only the Selective Folders in the tree structure.
- Compatible with IMAP / POP3 Servers, Yahoo, Gmail / G suite, AOL, Outlook.com, mail.com, Zimbra, 1&1 Mail, Zoho mail and so on.
- Advance filtering option to Migrate your Specific mailboxes or data.
To understand the functionality of the IMAP Migration tool first you have to try the demo version. You can easily convert 30 data items.