Job Vacancy for Civil and Architecture Engineer (good in using softwares)
Position: Civil & Architecture Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
– Design project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
– Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
– Prepare specifications materials through the use of research and manufacturing catalogs to specify materials, installation, inspection and payment of items specific to a project.
– Work to complete design details and plan sets.
– Perform research and writes objective summary reports which are used in the completion of the project work or inspection.
– Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
– Complete field observation, inspection and data collection duties.
Skills/Requirements of a successful candidate include but are not limited to:
– A bachelors or master’s degree in civil & Architecture engineering or a closely related degree.
– Ideal candidates would have minimum Three to five years experience civil & Architecture engineering.
– Working experience of CADD and or civil 3D software. Civil 3D preferred, Microstation considered for Transportation related positions.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for high energy, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace.
Interested candidates please share resume at “firstname.lastname@example.org”with Subject “Civil & Architecture Engineer”.
Posted Via: Muhammad Moin (Facebook)