What are civil site engineer interview questions?
Here is the list of few commonly asked civil engineering interview questions to candidates for the position of site engineer:
- What does site engineer do?
- What authorities are present in the site?
- What is function of column?
- How to cure concrete?
- What is initial & final setting time of cement?
- What is honeycomb & how to avoid that?
- How will you calculate weight of steel?
- Name the field test to check quality of cement.
- What is the cement sand aggregate ratios for various grades of cement mix?
- How will you test the strength & quality of brick in site?