Advantages of Using Office 365 Email Signature Software
If you decided to use Office 365 email signature marketing to promote your business, then let me congratulate you on this very wise decision.
You might have read over the internet the buzz created by this type of signature marketing, and I’m sure you have already learned.
Even though Office 365 email signature marketing is a very powerful way to brand your product into hungry buyers many people are discouraged to use this technique because of the complexity and updates required on all devices. A recent study has shown that about 83 % of people who use email Signatures are just basic information. They are using it to brand their company and products. With the automation signature software they can handle it easily. No need to update the signature on all the devices their employees use.
If you’re like me, then you’re a very busy person who can’t afford to spend that much time just on email marketing. So this is why I decided to make a list of the great advantages brought by Sigsync. , the best email signature software on the net.
- Design your professional email signature easily from one of our templates using our signature generator. There’s no need for HTML experience required, all signatures will perfectly display on every device and are 100% tamper-proof.
- Manage all Office 365 & Microsoft 365 signatures and disclaimers by using a single email signature management solution.
- Sigsync will synchronize your Active Directory sender data directly to our interface to automatically populate your employee signature details like first name, last name, Profile picture, designation, Mobile number, email address etc.
- Images, banners, social media icons and other graphics are fully supported by the Sigsync email signature software, and you can use them directly in your email signature templates. Not only this makes your emails look more professional, but also opens up new possibilities as far as email marketing is concerned.
- Our advanced email signature positioning system adds email signatures to replies and forwards at the end of each email as you see.
- Users can see signatures while composing an email. This works within Outlook, Outlook for Mac and Outlook on the web (OWA) with the preview functionality for server-side signatures.
- You can enable the Sent Items signature feature to let your users view the signatures that have been added on the server-side in their Sent Items folders, on every device.
- Email disclaimers protect your brand and help ensure legal compliance. They can be dynamically personalized and automatically date-stamped as proof of original sender, recipient and time sent